Established in 2004, TERRA NOSTRA CONSULTING provides information, consultancy, training and studies in business and management. Our company is specialised in preparing investment projects financed under non-reimbursable funds, both pre-accession (SAPARD) and post-accession (EFRD, SEF, CF, EAFRD, EFF, etc).
At the beginning of 2007, the company was certified as being in accordance with the requirements of the quality management system ISO 9001-2000.
Since 2008, we are members of ACRAFE (Association of Romanian Consultants for Accession of European Funds), and in January 2015 we became members of the National Network of Rural Development (RNDR).
Our most important qualities are:
- A team of six young consultants - dynamic, experienced, fluent in foreign languages.
- The top management of the company and some of its collaborators worked within the Ministry of Agriculture and SAPARD/APDRP Agency, as well as in assistance programs for the Agency.
- Good collaboration with central and regional offices of APDRP, and with the county offices where projects have been submitted under EAFRD Programme (counties Calarasi, Buzau, Ialomita, Alba, Galati, Constanta, Dambovita, Giurgiu, Ilfov, Mehedinti, Hunedoara, Brasov, Timis, Vrancea, Cluj).
- We insure the projects’ eligibility, we don’t sign a consultancy contract unless we are sure that the project is eligible and that it has a real chance to be selected (we sign the consultancy contract only after we explain to the client in advance all the risks, and make sure the client is fully aware of them).
- We don’t charge fees for preliminary discussions before the consultancy contract is signed.
- A developed network of external collaborators for the components of technical and technological design.
- The company has two cars and its activities take place in a modern office.
The company’s strategy entails the identification of areas with potential for developing projects financed from post-accession funds, the diversification of types of projects/programmes we commit to and the territorial extension of our network of branches and collaborators.